The Jelling Dragon - Contact Details
Please read our frequently asked questions below before you contact us
FAQ: Frequently asked questions
Printed Catalogues / Price lists?
- The Jelling Dragon website contains all the latest prices and information.
- The website is constantly being updated, therefore we do not supply printed catalogues, or price lists.
Custom made items?
- Please email Brian with your enquiry, as we are always open to suggestions and always finding new and unique items from suppliers.
- If you are unable to pay online then telephone Brian during office hours (see hours below) on +44(0)7892 872688.
- Have your credit card, billing address and delivery address on hand.
Placing orders and viewing shipping costs?
- Please place your order by clicking the "add to cart" buttons next to each item that you wish to purchase.
- The total price including postage will be displayed in GBP, US$, and Euro.
- You will then be given the option of paying by PayPal, credit card, bank transfer or cheque.
- You can also use the shopping cart to obtain an online quote before you decide to purchase
- The cart will add your items up and show you the shipping options and cost.
- No order is confirmed until payment is made.
- If you require a proforma invoice then simply enter your order into our shopping cart and select payment by bank transfer or cheque.
- You will then be given the option to print the invoice and pay when it is convenient for you.
- If you need a purchase order number then use JD plus the numbers in your order invoice.
Is my delivery tracked?
- The answer is no unless you have paid for tracked shipping, or it is a large / heavy item, as it will have to be sent via courier.
- If you have paid for tracked shipping and would like your tracking number then please email email@example.com
- The Jelling Dragon is primarily a retailer and not a wholesaler.
- We can though offer 15% discount to clubs, societies, organisations, or shops who order £1000 or more, or who order 10 or more of the same item.
- Please contact Brian for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Enquiries - Brian - email@example.com
- You can call during office hours, which are 10.00 - 17.00 GMT Monday to Friday (bar public holidays listed below).
- If you have an urgent enquiry during holidays / after hours please email Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will get a response within 24 hours
UK public holidays 2017/2018:
- Monday 1st January 2018
- Friday 30th March to Monday 2nd April (Easter)
- Monday 7th May 2018 (May Day)
- Monday 28th May 2018 (Spring Bank Holiday)
- Tuesday 25th December 2018 to Tuesday 1st January 2019 (Yule to New Year)
Manager & Customer services (Brian)
- Within the UK - 07892 872688
- Outside the UK - +44 7892 872688