Viking Drinking Cups - Horn Cups, Mead Cups Wooden Cups, Kuksa Cups
Great for any Viking feast, our Viking drinking cups have been supplied to movies, tv programs, museums & many other customers.
Horn Mead Cups
Our horn cups are hand-made from highly polished cow horn. The bases are made from either wood or horn and attached with a strong resin. Very high quality, solid and durable. Suitable for mead, wine, or any cold drinks.
HWPCS - Horn Mead Cup with Horn Base
Polished horn mead cup with polished horn base.
- Handmade in the UK.
- Natural polished horn with horn base - so colours can vary.
- Capacity 150 - 200ml (5 - 6.75 US fl.oz)
- Height 9 - 10cm (3.5 - 4"), diameter 6 - 7cm (2.35 - 2.75"").
- As seen on Game or Thrones, The Last Kingdom, Vikings & Beowulf.
- Great for wine or mead.
£24.00 (US$ | €)
QBSHMC - Horn Mead Cup with Hardwood Base
Polished horn mead cup with hardwood base.
- Handmade from natural horn & hardwood.
- Natural polished horn with polished hardwood base - so colours can vary.
- Capacity 200 - 250ml (6.75 - 8.5 US fl.oz)
- Height 10 - 11cm (4 - 4.3"), diameter 6.5 - 7.5cm (2.5 - 3").
- Great for wine, mead & beer.
£15.00 (US$ | €)
CA6107 - Kuksa Wooden Cup
Saami drinking cup made from birch wood.
- Handmade in Sweden from an ancient design using a birch burl with a plaited leather belt hanger.
- Used by the Saami (Lapp) people of Northern Scandinavia since ancient times, these cups are ideally suited to drinking from fresh mountain springs!
- It is called a Kuksa in Finnish, kåsa in Swedish, or Guksi in Saami.
- Capacity 500 - 600ml (17 - 20 US fl.oz)
- Height 5cm (2"), internal diameter 7.5cm (3").
£58.00 (US$ | €)