Viking Runes - The Elder Futhark Runes
Used from the 2nd to the 8th Century, the elder Futhark runes were the oldest form of the runic alphabet. In the late 8th Century it was simplified to the Younger Futhark with only 16 characters. Here we have all 24 elder Futhark runes in hand-carved hazelwood, complete with a choice of either a linen or leather drawstring pouch & an explanatory booklet.
AAEFR1 - Elder Futhark Runes
Elder Futhark rune set carved into hazelwood.
- Hand-carved hazelwood runes, made in the UK.
- Runes sizes are around 20 - 30mm (0.8 - 1.2") in diameter.
- Suitable for use in divination and fortune telling.
- Comes complete with a linen bag & explanatory booklet.
- Upgrade to a small or medium leather drawstring pouch.