Viking Spearheads / Spear Heads
Re-enactment, Battle Ready, Decorative & sharp Viking Spearheads / Spear Heads
Blunt versions are designed for re-enactment & sharpened version are for display & education.
You must be over 18 years of age in order to purchase any of our sharp spearheads!
Re-enactment Spearheads / Spear Heads
We have spearheads in stock for use in Viking / Medieval re-enactment. Unfortunately we do not sell spears though as the shafts are too long to post to most places.
PHXB0050 - Medium Re-Enactment Spearhead.
Medium sized re-enactment spearhead for Viking or Medieval.
- Total length 34cm (13.4"). Blade length 19cm (7.5"). Socket length 13.5cm (5.3").
- Blade width at widest point 40mm (1.6"). Socket internal diameter 27mm (1.1"). Edge 3mm (0.1").
- Thickness at point 12mm (0.5"). Weight 375g (13.20z).
£25.00 (US$ | €)
Decorative Spearheads / Spear Heads
PHXH2039 - Viking Spear Head
A copy of an original Viking spear head made from steel.
- The socket is decorated with intricate patterns.
- Length 16 inches (40cm), Blade width at widest 35mm (1.35"). Thickness at thickest 14mm (0.6").
- Socket internal diameter 26mm (1").
- Weight 340g (12oz).
- For decorative purposes only, not for combat, but great for educational displays.
£57.00 (US$ | €)